The campus of Tsinghua University is situated in northwest Beijing on the site of the former imperial gardens of the Qing Dynasty, and surrounded by a number of historical sites. Tsinghua University was established in 1911, originally under the name “Tsinghua Xuetang”. The school was renamed ''Tsinghua School'' in 1912. The university section was founded in 1925. The name “National Tsinghua University” was adopted in 1928. The faculty greatly valued the interaction between Chinese and Western cultures, the sciences and humanities, the ancient and modern. Tsinghua scholars Wang Guowei, Liang Qichao, Chen Yinque and Zhao Yuanren, renowned as the ''Four Tutors'' in the Institute of Chinese Classics, advocated this belief and had a profound impact on Tsinghua's later development. Tsinghua University was forced to move to Kunming and join with Peking University and Nankai University to form the Southwest Associated University due to the Resistance War against the Japanese Invasion in 1937. In 1946 The University was moved back to its original location in Beijing after the war.
SaaS Adoption indicates the level of adoption by this company of software as a service services.
Cloud Adoption indicates the level of adoption by this company of cloud services.
IT Footprint gives a relative indication of how much IT services this company consumes.
IT Spend shows roughly how much this client spends on IT per year in USD.
Enlyft tracks the use of over 15,000 technologies and has proprietary data on over 18 million companies worldwide.
Tsinghua University uses 258 different technologies from 10 different vendors. They have above average use of several technologies including Synopsys, Simulink and SQLite.
Tsinghua University uses products from 10 different product categories. They are particularly heavy users of products in Computer-aided Design & Engineering, Software Frameworks, and Database Management System.