Your privacy is important to us. Enlyft ensures compliance with all applicable regulations and laws. As part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other regulations, Enlyft provides all users with the following rights:
* View their data - users can request to see all data that Enlyft stores about them* Hide their data - users can request Enlyft to no longer expose their data to anyone
* Delete their data - users can request Enlyft to permanently erase their data from our systems
* Change their data - users can request Enlyft to correct or update any of their existing data
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please email us at [email protected] to submit a request to Enlyft. We are legally required to verify your identity as part of the data access and modification process, and require the following information to fulfill any requests:
1. Your first name
2. Your last name
3. Your phone number
4. Your country of residence
5. Your state/province/region of residence
6. Your request type: View my data, Delete my data, Change my data, Hide my data
Enlyft will use the information you provide through this form only to verify that you are the holder of the relevant email, and identify your information to fulfil your request. After successful verification of your identity, we will attempt to process your information request within 30 calendar days.
Learn how Enlyft can help your Marketing and Sales teams discover more and better prospects.
Trusted by leading companies